Map and Directions to this years Festival
Map of the Festival Grounds
Festival Stages and Artists Performing
- LifeLight Stage
- SouledOut Stage
- Southern Gospel Stage
- FireHouse Stage
- Children's Stage
- Unplugged Stage
Wild Water West Water Park Official Web Site
Souled-Out Sk8t Park
Other lodging is available. Click here for special Hotel rates for the festival.
Hotel and Other Lodging Info
These links provided by the Sioux Falls Visitors Bureau
Bed & Breakfasts
Hotels / Motels
Online Camping Reservation available until August 20th.
LifeLight Camping begins Thursday, August 31st at Noon and ends Monday, September 4th at Noon.
|Thursday (Aug. 31st)
||Noon - Midnight
|Friday (Sept. 1st)
||8:00 a.m. - Midnight
|Saturday (Sept. 2nd)
||8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
|Water & Electric Site (RVs Only)
|Electric Site (RVs Only)
|RV Dry Site (No Hook-ups)
|Daytime Social Tent Site
|$10 additional at the gate (Only RV Dry Sites & Tent Sites Available)
(All costs are for the whole weekend regardless of the day of arrival or departure.)
We are not able to give refunds for cancellations of camping reservations. If the mistake is ours, a refund may be considered. Otherwise, consider it as a donation to LifeLight.
- You must be at least 18 years old to register for a campsite. A parent or guardian must accompany campers under 18 years of age.
- If you are planning to camp with another family or a group, you must register together as a group. This will insure that your group will be placed together.
- All sites are assigned before the festival.
- Once all water/electrical and/or electrical sites have been sold, there will be an automatic waiting list generated. Upgrades will be issued after August 20th or at the gates.
- Pets are allowed only in camping areas and must be leashed. They will not be allowed within the LifeLight festival gates. Please be curteous and clean up after your pet.
- Sites have changed since last year. Please do not request an old site location.
- One pup tent (2-3 person) is allowed for each paid unit (e.g. 1 RV + 1 pup tent for the price of 1 RV or 3 RVs and 3 pup tents for the price of 3 RV's). Pup tents must be placed right next to the paid-for RV or tent unit.
On-line Registration available April 20th - August 20th. At the gate registration will be available at the gate for a $10 per unit additional charge (RV Dry camping and Tent camping only).